Brexit update: Your EU delivery & returns may be affected.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Orders are always shipped from the England, UK.
Read below what this means for you.
How do I pay the VAT?
The prices on the website are all including VAT, however, when selecting a delivery and billing address from outside of the UK, the VAT will be deducted from your final amount to pay online allowing for costs charged by customs. All prices at checkout are deducted by the 20% VAT charge, therefore, you don’t pay taxes twice when customs issue their charges.
How do I pay for import duties and custom fees?
You will receive an email from the couriers once your order has been collected from our warehouse. This will contain a link for you to make payment of the customs fees that have been determined by your Government.
Can I return my articles for free?
Cost of return is outlined in our return policy, as normal, if the item is faulty or you have been incorrectly delivered a product, we will cover the cost of return. Otherwise, the cost of return postage would be your own liability.
How do I return my article?
We recommend using a tracked carrier service which provides insurance for the value of the items you return or provides you with proof of shipment at minimum.
Before returning your items, please email in to email@example.com with your name, order number and reason for return, you will then be issued with an authorisation code and commercial invoices
Make sure the items you want to return are properly packaged and all labels are intact. We do not accept returns on any worn items.
- Put the item(s) you wish to return in the box
- Fill in the returns sheet that is included in your parcel
- You will be provided with commercial invoices for your returned goods once you have emailed in.
- You must print FOUR commercial invoices, attach THREE to your return and take ONE to your carrier.
- Bring your package to a drop-off point from your chosen carrier. Please make sure you keep the shipping receipt as proof of return.